Worship Internship - Summer 2020
We’re hiring! Countryside is hiring a summer contemporary worship intern to work a part-time 10-week summer internship that will include music, theology, and tech training, as well as weekly Sunday-morning worship leadership opportunities. If you are looking to grow your gifts as a worship ministry leader, this may be the opportunity for you! Scroll down to get more information about the position and how to apply. We’re excited to know of your interest.
Information about the Position:
- 10-week internship, starting May 26th and ending August 2nd
- Part-time Position (20 hours a week)
- Wage: $10/hour ($200 per week, $2000 for the summer)
- Housing can be provided upon request (housing would be with a member of the Worship Arts Ministry)
- Personal transportation is required
- CLICK HERE to access Internship Goals, a Job Description, and more relevant information
- Complete and submit an application for the position (click here)
- 15-20 minute application
- Attach a resumé to the application
- The application must be completed in one sitting. You cannot save the application and come back to it later.
- Email a video or audio file of you leading worship and/or demonstrating your musical abilities to Worship Arts Director Connor Gibson at email@example.com
- After your application, resume and video/audio file are sent, the Worship Arts Director will contact you via email to set up an informal get-to-know-you conversation either face-to-face or via a video call (FaceTime, Skype, etc).
- If you have any questions or run into problems while attempting to complete the application requirements, please email Worship Arts Director Connor Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are not looking for perfect musicians, perfect people, or perfect leaders. We are looking for a humble person who is committed to growing in Christ and growing the talents and passions that have been given to them, so that Christ may be glorified through their service and through their worship. Prayerfully consider applying, knowing that God has called and equipped you to make disciples and build up His church. I pray that you would consider taking this large step forward with us as we grow together in the grace and truth of Jesus. - Connor Gibson, Worship Arts Director