- Christian Formation classes at 9:30 a.m. (Beginning September 10)
- Children, ages 18 months
- 5th grade Students
- Confirmation, grades 5 & 6
- Middle School and High School classes
- Adult Christian Formation Classes – Fall 2017 – First Steps … Engage in this adventure we call the Christian life! Take the mystery out of studying your Bible, develop meaningful relationships with God and others, understand God’s gifts to you and His design for your life. - Shepherding Your Child’s Heart – Grounded in the Bible’s divine plan for parenting, this class defines your goals as a parent and provides the scriptural methods for accomplishing them. Parents of young children are encouraged to attend. - Exodus & Leviticus – Unpack Biblical truth chapter by chapter and gain personal application to your life. Realize that human weakness should not lead to reliance on God’s power to accomplish His will. – That the World May Know – Context is key to understanding the Bible. Have its language and imagery come alive as you learn about the culture of the Hebrew people in the Old and New Testaments. Topics: Promised Land Prophets/Kings, the Messiah. - Precepts for Women - 1 & 2 Thessalonians. Learn alongside other women how to live a dedicated Christian life. Topics include spiritual warfare, sharing the Gospel, and end times theology. Study what Paul says about “the Day of the Lord.” - Emotionally Healthy Spirituality – By combining emotional health and contemplative spirituality, we can grow in spiritual maturity and learn to use our God-given nature and unique life experiences to serve God. – Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Learn practical ways to beat debt, take control of your money, build wealth, give generously and secure your family’s future. $50 fee due by September 10. Space is limited. Contact the church office to register. (This class meets on Monday evenings beginning September 18 at 6:30.)
- Life Groups
Meet Sundays in homes of participants
- Men’s Bible Studies
Wednesdays, 6:45 p.m., Room 20
- Discipleship Groups, meet at various times during the week
- Women’s Bible Studies
Contact Linda in the Church Office for details.
- MOMs – Meet Other MOMs meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings from 9:00 – 11:15 during the school year. Women who are mothers to children of all ages are invited to join MOMs. Our meetings include care groups, fellowship and devotion, food, creative activities and inspiring speakers. All are designed to grow moms into what God created us to be. To register, contact the Church Office, 241-4499.