- Christian Formation classes at 9:30 a.m. (Beginning September 10)
- Children, ages 18 months
- 5th grade Students
- Confirmation, grades 5 & 6
- Middle School and High School classes
- Adult Christian Formation Classes – Spring 2018 – “Christian, it’s not what you think!” … What does it mean to be a Christian? Ask 100 people that question and you are likely to get 100 different answers. In Christian, pastor and bestselling author Andy Stanley explores the one word that Jesus gave his followers that should define them. DVD and discussion. - Missional Essentials for Young Marrieds - We desire to help develop missional hearts in men and women in their 20’s and 30’s. Rediscover the heart of God for your neighborhood and community by doing ministry. Both study at church, plus service fieldtrips monthly off campus, will help us as a faith community to participate more fully in God’s mission in the McPherson area. Come explore with us! - That the World May Know – Discover the culture, customs, social structure, and politics during the time of Jesus, the apostles, and early Christian Church. Each class session will feature a DVD presentation by Ray Vander Laan, interactive class discussion, and application to our own mission of demonstrating to our world the love of God and His plan for redemption. - Precepts for Women - 1 & 2 Thessalonians. Are you ready? Jesus Christ has promised to return, and His bride, the church, is exhorted to “be ready!” Learn how you can be blameless at His coming. Enjoy the sense of community and mutual accountability in this class for women. - Pursuing Peace; Conflict Resolution.” You have conflict in your life – we all do. You encounter it in your home, your workplace, your school, or even your church. All around us tensions exist and disputes persist. Offered here is a step-by-step process for pursuing peace in ALL your relationships and a tool you can use to help others. – Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University – Learn practical ways to beat debt, take control of your money, build wealth, give generously and secure your family’s future. Space is limited. Contact the church office to register.
- Life Groups
Meet Sundays in homes of participants
- Men’s Bible Studies
Wednesdays, 6:45 p.m., Room 20
- Discipleship Groups, meet at various times during the week
- Women’s Bible Studies
Contact Linda in the Church Office for details.
- MOMs – Meet Other MOMs meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings from 9:00 – 11:15 during the school year. Women who are mothers to children of all ages are invited to join MOMs. Our meetings include care groups, fellowship and devotion, food, creative activities and inspiring speakers. All are designed to grow moms into what God created us to be. To register, contact the Church Office, 241-4499.