You are invited to join us for worship on Sundays at 8:45 or 11 a.m.
Christian Formation classes for all ages are held at 10 am.
- Christian Formation classes at 10:00 a.m. (Beginning January 6)
- Children, ages 18 months
- 5th grade Students
- Confirmation, grades 5 & 6
- Middle School and High School classes
- Adult Christian Formation Classes – Winter 2018
- Young Professionals: Singles and married couples without children, beginning careers, education or independence. Build community as you build your faith by going deep into God’s Word together. Topics: leadership, faith and culture and discerning God’s will.
- Parents of Young Families: Join our community as we engage with “The Bible Project” videos. Explore how each book of the Bible points us to Jesus and reflect on how each book deepens our knowledge of scripture and God’s character. Our goal: be better equipped parents who can guide our children to Jesus.
- That the World May Know: Gain insight into the geographic, cultural, social and political landscape of places in the Bible. Improve your understanding of the mission God still has for us as we view DVD’s filmed on location in the Holy Land and discuss Biblical themes.
- Precepts for Women: We learn best with preparation and hands on experience. Explore the Psalms with other women and find out how the Lord can and will speak to you throughout the week. Incorporates personal sharing, prayer and scripture memory work.
- Books of the Bible: Continue the exploration of Genesis begun with last fall’s sermon series, but dive in deep! Genesis 25-50 follows the lives of the patriarchs Isaac, Jacob and then to Egypt with Joseph. Discover as they did that beyond the attractive promises of wealth and blessing, God wants to be a part of our lives to transform us.
- Third Calling: What would God have you do as you approach the season of life we call retirement? “Third Calling” will challenge, encourage and inspire you to intentionally plan the rest of your life with God’s Kingdom purposes. Expand your horizons with spiritual exercises, thought-provoking questions, personal stories, scripture and practical tools to help you plan.
- 25 Books Every Christian Should Read: Learn from the experience of seasons believers throughout the ages. Unpack spiritually influential classic authors and their writings for timely guidance and practical insights on living in the 21st century!
- Life Groups
Meet Sundays in homes of participants
- Men’s Bible Studies
Wednesdays, 6:45 p.m., Room 20
- Discipleship Groups, meet at various times during the week
- Women’s Bible Studies
See Women’s Page or contact Linda in the Church Office for details.
- MOMs – Meet Other MOMs meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday mornings from 9:00 – 11:15 during the school year. Women who are mothers to children of all ages are invited to join MOMs. Our meetings include care groups, fellowship and devotion, food, creative activities and inspiring speakers. All are designed to grow moms into what God created us to be. To register, contact the Church Office, 241-4499.