You are invited to join us for worship on Sundays at either 8:45 or 11:00 a.m.!
Christian Formation classes for all ages 24 months - adults at 10:00 a.m.
Community Bible Experience
What would happen if we actually read the Bible? Not a verse here or there, but the whole New Testament? What if, instead of going it alone, we could have a real conversation about the Bible—one anyone can join, no matter where they are in their faith journey? Community Bible Experience is about reading the Bible as it was meant to be read—whole books, in community. It will take your church beyond Bible study, beyond reading in fragments, and beyond reading in isolation. Discover the complete story. For eight weeks, let’s read big, read real, and read together.
Pick up your copy of The Books of the Bible, New Testament from the church office today for a suggested donation of $5 or download the eBook or audio version below. Sign up for the daily emails, watch daily videos and check out all the resources at http://cbe.covchurch.org/
CBE Reading Groups
You are welcome to join in the discussion! They all start the week of Feb. 19. Come anytime!
Groups will be gathering weekly to process these 5 questions:
1. What’s something you noticed for the first time?
2. What questions did you have?
3. Was there anything that bothered you?
4. What did you learn about loving God?
5. What did you learn about loving others?
Sunday Mornings at 9:30am
- Worship Center, led by Pastor Jon & Pastor Jeremy (new)
And these two classes invite others to join them as they use the Community Bible Experience as their curriculum for this time period …
- Room 19 (for women only), led by LaJane Anderson
- Room 5, led by Jeff Houston & Jerry Rogers
Life Groups (adult)
- Meeting throughout the week at different homes
For more information on CBE or reading groups, contact Lynn Black at email@example.com