You are invited to join us for worship on Sundays at 8:45 or 11:00 a.m.
Christian Formation Classes for ages 18 months - High School begin Sunday, Sept. 8 at 10:00 a.m.
Introduction to Adult Classes - Sept. 8 at 10:00 a.m.; Classes begin - Sept. 15
Join us Tuesdays as we work out our recoveries together. Our doors open at 5:30 p.m. for dinner and fellowship. Worship starts at 6:30 p.m. Open group sharing begins at 7:30 p.m. We’re usually finished by 8:30 p.m.
Healing Grace from Hurts, Habits and Hang-ups
Celebrate Recovery addresses all kinds of hurts, habits and hang-ups which can come from our past or present and interfere with our future in many ways.They can be the block that keeps us from serving God in His Kingdom with all of our heart, soul, strength and mind.
– Dysfunctional family history
– Grief (loss of a loved one)
– Hurtful relationships
– Physical/mental/sexual abuse
– Spiritual trama
– Eating disorder/overeating
– Emotional absence from loved ones
– Need to control others
– Religious rituals
– Sexual addiction issues (cheating, affairs, unmarried sex)
– Body image problems
– Disobedience to God’s word
– False intimacy
– Fear of commitment/intimacy
– Lack of self-worth
– Running from love/responsibility
– Spiritual bankruptcy
When you’re ready to get real, Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to heal. For more information on Celebrate Recovery, go to www.crmcphersonks.wix.com/celebrate-recovery